Monday, November 10, 2014

Find Perfect Moments (Greece Part 3)

I found many perfect moments just being on Santorini.
The breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea, the strong breeze, the amazing variety of colorful buildings perched on the cliffs in the different towns. In such moments, life just standstills. The magic is all around us as I am reminded of how grateful i am to be alive and how blessed I am to be on such a beautiful island to experience these perfect moments.

























Some of my favourite snapshots of Santorini that i will forever hold in my heart & mind.













































































































































Santorini showed me how simplicity can be so beautiful.
Looking at clean cut lines of the structures can bring so much peace and zen-ness to the mind.
#feelingreallyblessed

TBC….

Read The Oia Dream (Greece Part 1) 
Read The Oracle of Delphi (Greece Part 2)

pics taken by a Samsung Note 2 & Panasonic Lumix camera

No comments:

Post a Comment